Production Team Lead
Supervise, instruct, train and coach the hourly personnel in all aspects of the job, including the proper techniques, work instructions, production methods, quality assurance and plant operation. Must use judgment, experience and technical knowledge to accomplish goals and objectives. Must promote an environment that fosters teamwork, open communication and a focus on quality and efficiency.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
achieving maximum performance of the team while maintaining high quality
· Set the pace and motivate all employees on their respective teams.
· Works in conjunction with supervisor and Human Resources on all personnel issues including performance reviews and necessary disciplinary actions defined
in Pioneer Metal Finishing handbook.
· Works with the Supervisor in labor planning, adjusting staffing levels as necessary to meet customer demand.
· Generates NCRs for all quality related issues.
· Responsible for the ongoing training of all team members.
· Takes initiative to troubleshoot a process or tooling related issue.
· Accurately complete the necessary forms.
· Ensure team equipment is working and maintained.
· Must be able to operate a forklift and other essential equipment as necessary.
· Must maintain a clean work area and follow all safety regulations.
· Oversee inventory of all necessary tools and materials.
· Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed.
Sharp parts, sharp
tooling, heavy carts, occasional hot and cold temperature and humidity levels,
heat from ovens, moderate noise levels, limited hand and air tool
use, compressed air (must use hearing protection).
· Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. unassisted.
· Must be able to differentiate between color variance.
· Potential splash exposure near process lines.
· Various chemicals used in process.
High-school diploma or
equivalent preferred but not required.
· 1-2 years of Production experience preferred whether through an internship or job.
· Exceptional leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
· Great communication skills.
· Ability to work individually and part of a team.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Email Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to: "Minnesota's Job Hotline!"