LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN
Pioneer Metal Finishing is looking for an experienced Plant Manager to work with a strong sense of urgency to drive daily results, create a vision, set goals and hold the team accountable. Candidates must have a strong leadership presence and proven success motivating a workforce in a labor intensive environment. The Plant Manager will lead all operational functions of the Division ensuring alignment to Pioneers Corporate Values. This hands on leader will be accountable for planning and allocating resources as required to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in a continuously changing and highly accountable environment. The key to Pioneers continued growth and success is our dedication to initiatives of improving our leadership bench strength, so developing future leaders will be an essential function of this position.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
Works with the Regional Operations Manager to prepare divisional plans; Annual
Business Plan and Budget, and other plans as required.
· Organizing: Reviews and adjusts the organization to assure the resources are allocated for both daily performance and long-term success.
· Directing: Manages all operations functions through managers, supervisors, and team leaders.
· Leading: Provides leadership to all Division employees, promoting the mission and values of the company.
· Controlling: Assures that customer requirements are met, corporate policy is followed, and action plans are completed on time and within budget. Meets or
exceeds goals for the year.
· Development: Assists in the long-term development of employees to ensure Pioneer has an ample supply of candidates for future growth opportunities.
· Tracks salary employee adherence to Business Plans, Performance Standards, and Individual Development Plans.
· Plans and adjusts labor and other resources as necessary to maintain flexibility in response to customer needs.
· Works with Sales Manager to ensure customer requirements are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner, visiting customers as required.
· Ensures all employees maintain quality levels required by our customers and Quality System standards.
Years of Strong Leadership experience in a labor intensive
· Experience in a Plant/Operations Management role.
· Experience in metal finishing or a job shop environment a plus.
· Experience in Labor Management, Quality, Lean, and Continuous Improvement in a manufacturing environment.
· Profit and loss accountability.
· Desire for future growth & responsibilities.
· Bachelor degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Operations, Engineering or other related field strongly desired.
Email Resume To: email@example.com
Back to: "Minnesota's Job Hotline!"