LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN
Performs maintenance, installations, and repairs of equipment and building support systems that are necessary to the operation of the plant and offices at the facility.
Position Functions and Responsibilities:
job duties and assignments as they relate to maintenance, repair, installing,
fabricating, adjusting, troubleshooting, and any other maintenance duties
· Responsible for scheduled preventive maintenance checks.
· Responsible for departmental inventory control.
· Diagnose & resolve equipment malfunctions and operating difficulties.
· Perform mechanical, electrical and plumbing operations.
· Performs start-up and shut down functions on plant equipment and facilities as required.
· Responds to emergency calls on a twenty-four hour basis.
· Works consistently to resolve sited safety issues in a timely manner.
· Responsible for maintaining departmental documentation as required.
· Workings safely at all times in compliance with OSHA safety and EPA regulations.
· Adheres to all Quality System procedures and work instructions.
· Participate in the handling, labeling, containment and disposal of hazardous waste.
· Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed.
parts, sharp tooling, heaving carts, seasonal high temperature and humidity
levels, moderate noise levels, limited hand and air tool use, compressed air
(must use hearing protection).
· Must be able to wear respiratory protection when required.
· Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. unassisted.
· Potential splash exposure near process lines.
· Various chemicals used in process.
broad based knowledge of electrical, mechanical and plumbing acquired through
hands on training.
· Boiler Room experience strongly preferred.
· Technical degree with a minimum of two (2) years work-related experience preferred.
· Blueprint & schematic knowledge helpful.
· Willingness to work overtime and weekends if needed.
Email Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to: "Minnesota's Job Hotline!"